Sunday, March 27, 2011

SmartBlazer2 iPad 2 case


The SmartBlazer2 iPad 2 case from Joy Factory is a leather folio that looks a cross between a Smart Cover and the interior of a classy sports car. It fulfills many functions in one case.

The SmartBlazer2 operates like the leather iPad 2 Smart Cover, becasue it features the foldable magnetic cover that also converts into a stand. Type quickly and comfortably without having to worry about any detachable parts.

When you close the cover, this one will automatically put your iPad 2 to sleep. And it will seamlessly wake up the device when opened.

The ultra thin leather folio looks decent enough, but actually envelopes the whole iPad, front and back.

The SmartBlazer2 For iPad 2 (Leather Folio with Wake up/Sleep Cover) is available now and retail for $59.95.

1 comment:

  1. This is actually a really smart design. Incorporating the magnets just like the smart cover gives this case a lot more function. To be able to use the stand is also a plus. I work for Dish Network and I will need a cover that will keep my iPad looking like new while providing a stand for me to stream live TV from my Sling Adapter at home. Once I pick up an iPad 2 I may have to look into this case a little more. Thank you for the information!

    ReplyDelete