Saturday, February 26, 2011

LUVVITT Candy iPad Case - Limited Edition Wave Design Clear TPU Case


LUVVITT designs the iPad case in New York by talented high-end fashion designers. It's Limited Edition Wave Design Clear TPU Case for Apple iPad (Pink/Clear/ Black). The LUVVITT Candy Case provides great protection without adding bulk.

I was looking for a cover on Apple Store, J&R and BestBuy. Finally purchased two different colors of this case on Amazon. The blue and pink colors are appealing, and the design is awesome. This case fits my iPad incredibly well, and I use my device without it being covered in a case.

The case is made of rubber-like plastic, but has good quality and flexible. The transparent rubber of my previous case was not as clear as this one. I have been using it since now and no scratches whatsoever.

This case allows the jack to fully click in, also access to charger and other buttons. If the case gets dirty, you can clean it with mild soap and water.

Overall it is a great iPad case. Highly recommend.
Price: $14.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Amazon Link

No comments:

Post a Comment